Water and Sanitation Agency Lahore was established by Lahore Development Authority in 1976. It was incorporated for the planning, designing, development, and maintenance of the water supply, draining, and sewerage system in Lahore. WASA is mandated to ensure the delivery of a safe and efficient water supply to satisfy the needs of the people (WASA Bill Lahore).
WASA Lahore is dedicated to making Lahore city cleaner and environment friendly. The agency is working towards its goal by:
- Making cost-effective measures for development works and maintenance & operation.
- It offers quality consumer services in the field of Water Supply and Sewerage.
- It adheres to professional ethics and has zero-tolerance for corruption.
- It trains and motivates employees and ensures efficient cooperation and communication at all levels.
- It works to generate sufficient revenue to meet the non-development expenditure and make the system self-sustainable.
WASA Bill Lahore Online
WASA Lahore provides its customers with a facility to check their bills online for free. You just have to enter your 8 digit Account Number mentioned on the bill in the blank field below and click the “Submit” button.
This online bill checking service is useful if you haven’t received your monthly bill or you have lost it somewhere. You don’t have to visit the local WASA office to get a duplicate bill which is a great waste of time and energy. Now you can access your monthly WASA bill from anywhere anytime.
You can download this bill to keep your billing record or you can get a printout and deposit your bill with the duplicate bill copy.
Responsibilities of WASA Lahore:
WASA is mandated for planning, designing, and construction of water supply, sewerage and drainage facilities in Lahore city for:
- Improvement and rehabilitation of the existing system.
- Maintenance and operation of water supply, sewerage & drainage system.
- Billing and collection of charges from consumers for the services provided.
- Undertaking filtration, treatment, bulk production, transmission, and retail distribution of purified water.
- Enforcement of law against defaulters and unauthorized connections.
- Pumping, collection, treatment, and disposal of industrial and sewage water.
- Long-term and short-term planning for tapping additional water sources & its implementation to meet demands of water supply and sewerage.
Contact WASA Lahore:
Address: 31-B Zahoor Elahi Rd, Block B Gulberg 2, Lahore, Punjab 54660, Pakistan
Phone: (042) 99268439
WASA Helpline: 1334
Complaint Center: (042) 99332100, 99332101