Hair can lose and shed protein even if regular combing or brushing maintenance is the only strain you put your hair through. Keeping the appropriate amount of protein bonds on your hair is the key to your hair in good health.
Keratin is a fibrous, tough protein that makes our hair strong. A hair strand is 85% keratin forming both the outermost layer and the interior structure of the hair.
Keratin is one of the proteins that sheds from your hair as it grows over time. Applying keratin topically can help strengthen your hair minimizing frizz and bringing healthy shine to it.
If you style your hair with heat styling items such as flat irons and blow dryers, it can damage your hair strands and make them weak. Adding extra protein to your hair can repair the damaged hair and restore it to its healthy form.
If you are looking for a keratin hair mask and can’t decide which one to pick, we have brought to you a list of the best keratin hair masks in Pakistan. You can pick one (or all – who’s judging) to achieve frizz-free, soft and strong hair.
Why Keratin is Important for Your Hair?
Keratin belongs to the family of protein and fibres which plays an important role in making hair. Your hair gets a healthier look after a keratin treatment because of the protein in it. The proteins in the hair give it shine and protect it from environmental damage. The keratin treats the open pores of the hair making it shiny and soft.
Several Benefits of Using a Keratin Hair Mask
Adding keratin to your hair can benefit your hair in many ways. Keratin is rich in protein that makes your hair look healthier and fuller. Here are some other benefits that you can reap from keratin treatment.
- It adds gloss to your hair.
- It makes your hair shiny and soft.
- It makes your hair manageable.
- It protects your hair from environmental damage.
- It reduces damage and frizz.
- It is great for extremely curly hair to renew the damaged hair.
- It prevents breakage
- It gives fuller look to the scalp
- It shields your hair from UV rays coming from the sun.
Tips to Use a Keratin Hair Masks
You can apply keratin to your hair in the following way to get the most effective results.
- Use a keratin-infused shampoo to wash your hair.
- Apply the keratin hair mask over your hair with special care to the ends of the strands. This will provide extra moisturisation to your hair and prevent split ends.
- Wait for at least 15-20 minutes to let the mask sit on the hair so that the nutrients get absorbed in the hair. You can cover the hair with a shower cap to make it easier to handle.
- Wash off the hair with the shampoo that is free of sulphate.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water but be careful not to wash the hair mask thoroughly so that the beneficial elements don’t wash away with it. This will give your hair a healthier and fuller look.
Best Keratin Hair Mask In Pakistan
1. Keratin Hair Care Balance Hair Mask
It is one of the best hair mask for increasing hair strength, restoring shine, softness and hair thickness. It makes hair more manageable, nourished and beautiful. It helps in removing frizz by sealing moisture in and makes your hair smooth so that they become more manageable. This is
2. Luxliss Keratin Intensive Repair Therapy Mask 400ml
It restores the natural balance of hair by hydrating it and leaves you with shiny, smooth hair that is easy to manage. This product will give you professional hair salon results by repairing the ends of damaged hair and restoring elasticity in the strands. It is a weekly hair mask treatment that renews the hair.
3. Lolane Intense Care Keratin Repair Mask – General
Lolane Intense Care Keratin Repair hair Masks provides much-needed keratin to your hair and replenishes damaged hair from pollutants and other general factors. It works systematically like natural Keratin in hair structure to give you smooth and shiny hair.
4. TRESemme Deep Smoothing Mask
TRESemme Deep Smoothing Keratin Mask keeps your hair hydrated and healthy and helps you achieve shinier and smoother locks minus frizz. It is designed to deeply nourish and moisturize your tresses and control frizz for 3 days. The five benefits of this soothing mask is; detangling knots, fighting frizz, adds softness, boosts shine and tames flyaways. This is one of the best hair mask for hair treatment repair.
5. KEUNE Care Vital Nutrition Mask
It is a luxurious treatment for improving elasticity and repairing damaged strands. It adds shine to your hair and makes it strong. It is one of the products for correcting extremely dry, fragile and damaged hair. Using it twice a week after cleansing will give the best results to restore, rehydrate, and revitalize stressed strands. It is a weekly hair mask treatment that renews the hair.
6. Argan Oil Keratin Protein Hair Masque 200ml
Argan Oil Keratin Protein is an intensive repairer that revitalizes hair from the inside out. It is infused with keratin protein and is suitable for all skin types. Apply it directly to hair after washing it and leave the cream on for about 10 minutes and wash it clean with water.
7. Amelia Hair Mask With Keratin Vitamins
It helps in rebuilding weakened hair with nourishment and hydration. It makes damaged hair smooth and adds a glossy look. It reduces the risk of split ends making styling and brushing hair easier. Also, it prevents frizzy hair.
8. Argan Oil Instant Repairing Mask 300ml
It nourishes your hair with argan oil and brings back the vitality of hair. It is formulated with beneficial ingredients like argan oil, vitamin E, and keratin hair that make your hair healthy. It helps in recovering the healthy shine to hair and strengthening weak hair due to heat and dyeing.
9. Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream Soft and Shine
Himalaya Herbals is a well-known brand for making organic and safe products. Its Protein Hair Cream Soft and Shine are lightweight and non-greasy that is made with amla, lotus, and licorice that conditions your hair to make it shine and add softness. It also contains Chickpea which strengthens the roots of the hair and boosts hair growth.
10. Royal Formula Professional Series Argan Oil Hair Mask
It has been clinically proven to offer hydrating, repairing and moisturizing effect to your hair. It strengthens and restores damaged and weak, over-processed hair. It promotes the natural shine and growth of your hair and makes it more manageable. For more information click here.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.