Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is important for good oral hygiene and it ensures good, healthy, long-lasting, white teeth. Using the Best Toothpaste in Pakistan is a smart choice to remove invading bacteria in the mouth. Most of the toothpaste contains ingredients that solve various problems related to teeth and mouth such as rebuilding enamel, eliminating sensitivity, and freshening your breath.
Though some claims made by toothpaste companies sound dubious, some of them do work as they say. Toothpaste comes in a variety of formulas such as all-natural, one with charcoal, fluoride, whitening powers, or those that reduce sensitivity and rebuild your enamel.
Unlike, soap, body lotion, or face cream, toothpaste is a necessity, not an optional self-care product. Though there have been many advances in technology and the dental industry over the past century, brushing and flossing your teeth remains the most important practice to keep your gums and teeth in a good shape.
If you are looking for the best toothpaste in Pakistan to maintain your oral health and address any teeth or mouth-related problems, you have come to the right place. Below is the list of the top toothpaste along with a buying guide that will help you find the best toothpaste for you.
Things to Consider While Buying the Best Toothpaste
Using the best quality toothpaste to brush your teeth twice daily is the best to keep any mouth or teeth problem at bay. There are hundreds of toothpaste brands that claim to keep your teeth healthy and clean but which one to trust? You can make a more informed pick if you search for the toothpaste with the following things in your mind.
- Ingredients: Most of the toothpaste come with a fluoride formula. Fluoride is the most important mineral that can make and keep your teeth strong. The ingredient that you should stay away from is sugar or flavoring agents that can result in tooth decay. The toothpaste containing the all-natural formula and activated charcoal is also a good choice but most dentists recommend stick with fluoride.
- Taste: The taste of toothpaste is more of a personal choice. Your toothpaste should taste the way you like it or you won’t feel motivated to brush your teeth. Many people don’t like the taste and smell of tea tree oil so you might want to stay clear of that ingredient.
- For Specific Dental Problems: if you are experiencing any dental problems like sensitivity or bleeding gums, pick the toothpaste that addresses that problem. Those who have sensitive teeth should choose the formula that has potassium nitrate in it as it is a great ingredient to soothe inflamed nerves.
Different Types of Toothpaste
- Fluoride Toothpaste: fluoride prevents decay and strengthens your teeth.
- Tartar Control Toothpaste: the plague turns into tartar when it gets hardened. Tartar control toothpaste removes this plague before it hardens.
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth: Teeth sensitivity is caused due to an exposed root or weakened enamel. These toothpaste relieve the pain due to sensitivity issues. Cavity protection and whitening toothpaste are also helpful to treat this problem.
- Whitening Toothpaste: These toothpastes have ingredients that lighten the color and fight stains on your teeth. Some of these types of toothpaste prevent tooth decay.
Best Toothpaste in Pakistan
Colgate is a recognized and trusted brand for oral health all over the world. It has launched numerous products for oral care. It offers toothpaste in different varieties with different ingredients. It has a fluoride and calcium formula that provides maximum cavity protection even where you can’t reach it with a toothbrush. The advanced whitening formula has dual silica technology that combats and prevents stains. It forms a strong layer on the surface of the teeth and prevents the building of tartar. Colgate has the following variants of toothpaste:
- Colgate Miswak: it is infused with misvak extracts which help in getting rid of bad breath and cavities. It is manufactured for people who like organic and natural ways to take care of oral hygiene.
- Colgate Max Fresh: It contains cooling crystals that offer a cooling effect and make your breath fresh for the whole day. It is available in two flavors; citrus blast and peppermint ice.
- Colgate Sensitive Original Toothpaste: It contains potassium citrate which is well known for its sensitivity relief properties.
- Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean Toothpaste: It is the latest product by Colgate. It has an advanced formula with micro charcoal that forms a protective barrier on your teeth. It ensures protection from germs for 12 hours and keeps your mouth fresh and clean.
Sensodyne is the second most famous toothpaste in Pakistan and it is the number one recommendation of dentists. It has a unique, rapid action that builds a layer over the sensitive area on the teeth and protects from sensitivity. It has a long-lasting effect that allows you to enjoy all sorts of food and drinks without any irritation or pain. It has been clinically proven to relieve sharp pain due to sensitivity in no time. Use it twice a day for the best results. It also prevents staining and whitens the teeth.
Pepsodent is an American based brand that is globally marketed and recognized. It offers the best formula to aid people to take care of their oral hygiene and habits. The toothpaste has an advanced formula that includes salt lavang (clove) and Pepsodent lavang that are effective against tooth decay. The salt in the product helps in strengthening the gums and making them healthy. It includes natural ingredients with the latest technology to give you the best results.
- Pepsodent Super Salt: It is specially designed for weak, bleeding gums and a bad taste in the mouth. It contains calcium and salt pepsodent super salt toothpaste makes your teeth stronger and your gums healthier.
- Pepsodent Germi Check: It is one of the most advanced toothpaste formulas that can help you correct multiple oral problems and protects your mouth from germs for 12 hours. It is best for cavities, toothache, plaque, swollen gums, and various other issues.
CloseUp comes under Unilever and has been advertised and sold across the world. One of the things that make CloseUp is that it leaves a very fresh breath that lasts throughout the day giving an instant burst of freshness. Fresh breath and whiter teeth boost your confidence.
It has a unique gel-like formula that freshens up your mouth. Silica gel and active zinc make it as effective as a mouthwash. It comes with an advanced plaque removing capability and prevents your teeth from staining. The following are some of the top-selling products by CloseUp.
- CloseUp diamond attraction toothpaste
- CloseUp Deep Action Cool Breeze
- CloseUp Deep Action Menthol Fresh Toothpaste
- CloseUp Deep Action Fresh Breath
5. Doctor Toothpaste
It is one of the most popular, effective and affordable toothpaste in Pakistan. It meets all the needs of your oral health by making your gums and teeth stronger while giving your teeth a fresh and shiny look. It helps in relieving pain and sensitivity and gives a long-lasting effect. For more information click here.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.