CDA Water and Allied Charges Bill can be paid at various banks across Islamabad or at Revenue Directorate through local pay order/cheque in favor of Revenue Officer CDA. Consumers who have an account with Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) can pay their Water & Allied Charges bill electronically via MCB Internet Banking.
Where can I Pay CDA Water and Allied Charges?
You can deposit the payment for CDA Water and Allied Charges at Revenue Directorate or in the following banks through pay order/ local cheque in favor of Revenue Officer CDA.
- ABL Aabpara branch, G-10 Markaz branch, G-9 Markaz Branch, F-8/3, I-9, F-10, F-11, Humak, G-7/2, I-8/3, I-10, I-11, G-11, Parliament Branch.
- Askari Bank (All branches located in Islamabad).
- FWB G-9 Markaz, Blue Area, AIOU.
- HBL F-7 Supper Jinnah Branch, Sectt “A” Block, G-6 Civic Centre, PTV Headquarter, Islamic University, FBISE Branch, I-9 Industrial Area Branch, Blue Area Tower Branch, F-6 Branch, SRC H-9, Islamabad.
- MCB CDA (Sectt.)
- Citibank Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Bank of Khyber Blue Area, Islamabad.
- NIB Bank, Razia Sharif Plaza, F-7/G-7.
- NBP Main Branch (Melody Cinema) AIOU Branch, PM Sectt Branch, Foreign Office Branch, NIH Branch, F-10 Branch, Markaz H-9 Branch, F-8 Branch, G-9 Markaz, Holiday Inn Branch, PIMS, NHQ Branch, “S” Block Sectt Branch, Margalla Branch, “D” Block Sectt Branch, Islamabad, PARC, Corporate Branch (F-6) “B” Block Sectt.
- UBL Aabpara Branch, F-7/2, Sectt “A” Block Branch, G-6 Civic Centre, F-8 Markaz, F-10 Markaz, Jinnah Avenue, G-8 Markaz, RDFC G-9 Branch, G-9 Markaz, F-6 Branch.
Can I Pay CDA Water and Allied Charges Online?
At the beginning of the year 2021, the Capital Development Authority issued a press release that said that in line with the government’s ease-of-doing-business initiatives, the CDA is now available at 1BILL which is powered by 1Link.
What is 1BILL?
1BILL a combined payment concept that allows residents to pay all their bills including utility bills, credit card bills, fee vouchers, and government bills using a single interface. Now, the residents of Islamabad will be able to deposit their property taxes, water charges, and other bills to the CDA through online banking services via 1BILL.
How to Pay Bills Through 1BILL?
For payment of water and allied charges, citizens can use prefix 122002 with the CDA consumer number under the 1BILL payment option. Likewise, for property tax deposits, residents will use prefix 1220001 followed by the authority’s property tax consumer number under the 1BILL payment option.
Can I Get a “No Demand Certificate” On Payment of this Bill?
Yes, a “No Demand Certificate” will be issued on payment of this bill as well as on the payment of arrears if any in the form of pay order only.
What are the Instructions for Taxpayers Regarding This Bill?
- If the Bill is not received by the end of each quarter, you can contact the Revenue Directorate for a duplicate bill.
- Rs. 500.00 for reconnection charges shall be paid by the occupant of the building.
- The banks are authorized to make adjustments in arrear bills as long as the owner brings a paid bill of the relevant period. The reference for correction of CDA’s record shall be noted on the current bill.
When Will the Notice For Disconnection of Water Supply Be Issued?
Notice for Disconnection of Water Supply will be issued when:
- The Bills are not paid within the due date.
- There has been damage to the pipe/meter.
Where Can I Submit My Complaints Regarding the Water Supply?
You can contact the following personnel for complaints:
- Dy. Director Distribution South (Model Villages, H & I Series):
- Dy. Director Distribution North (E, F & G Series): Ph. 051-9205528
- Director Sanitation: Ph. 051-9202975
- Director Water Supply: Ph. 051-9202207
Where Can I Call for Billing Complaints?
- For Residential Properties: Ph. 051-9252823
- For Non Residential Properties: Ph. 051-9252498
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.