No matter what hair type or texture you have, hair oil is the best way to keep your dry hair hydrated. Before picking the right hair oil, you need to identify what your hair needs. Finding out the needs of your hair determines which Best Hair Oil in Pakistan you need.
If you want to enhance the shine of your hair, carrier oils such as carrot, olive, or jojoba will be helpful. To get heat protection for your hair while using heat styling tools, you need hair oil with silicone that will coat the strands and make them more resistant to heat.
Silicone on your hair may sound daunting and harmful, but it is nothing like that. Silicones are not only safe for the hair, but they also make your hair smooth, give it shine and protect it from heat.
If you are looking for hair oil for your hair type, you have come to the right place. We have compiled a list of the best hair oil in Pakistan that will meet the needs of your hair.
Various Factors to Consider While Using Hair Oil
There are a few things to keep in mind when you are including all-natural hair oils in your hair care regimen. Start with identifying the needs of your hair and the best suitable hair oil to meet that needs. Learning about the correct amount of hair oil to use and the right way to safely incorporate essential oils is important. So, here are a few tips to apply hair oil for effective results.
- Pick high-quality oils that are minimally processed. If possible, go with all-natural, organic oils. These oils have natural levels of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants and do not include non-natural or chemical additives or ingredients.
- Consider the type and needs of your hair. It might take a little research and effort to find the right oil for your hair that fulfills its needs. The hair oil that is good for your friend, may not work well for you. You will have to try and fail to get to the oil that is most suitable for you. You might have to experiment with different types of hair. This can take a little while as you will have to be consistent to get shiny, healthy, and beautiful-looking hair, so be patient.
- Make sure to check the ingredients used in the product. Read through the label to see if it contains any unnatural or chemical ingredients. You will have to be a little careful as some products, though claim to be natural, include ingredients like fragrances or additives. Be aware of what you put in your hair.
- Never apply essential oils directly to the scalp or hair. They do not dilute in water. You need a carrier oil to use them. Before using an essential oil, test it by putting a small drop of it on your arm to make sure it doesn’t affect your skin adversely. Be careful not to use essential oils during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, never ingest them.
- Too much use of hair oil is not beneficial. As they are greasy, use them sparingly.
- Always wash your hair thoroughly with a good, alcohol-free shampoo after applying hair oil.
Best Hair Oil In Pakistan
1. Haque Planters Egg Oil
Egg oil is recommended by dermatologists as it helps in correcting various hair issues like hair fall, dandruff, hair thinning, and many others. It is one of the most effective oils for the best results. This oil is made purely from egg yolks.
2. Alowis Organic Aloe Vera Oil
Alowis Organic Aloe Vera Oil contains pure aloe vera with all of its goodness in a more convenient form. You can use it on your hair or anywhere on the skin to heal burns and minor cuts or reduce irritation. It moisturizes hair and stimulates healthy hair growth.
3. Argan Oil From Morocco Hair Oil 100ml
It is a daily therapeutic treatment oil. It is enriched with the beneficial properties of Argan oil that is known for providing essential nourishment to the hair and making your scalp and hair healthy. It repairs damaged and dry hair and replenishes it with hydration. You can use it on any hair type.
4. Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil
Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil contains 300 times more vitamins and minerals than coconut oil. It contains a gentle soothing almond fragrance and it feels light on your hair without making it sticky. It does not freeze in cold weather like coconut oil and it is ideal for any hairstyle.
5. Bio Amla Herbal Hair Oil
This product is by one of the leading hair care brands, Forvil Cosmetics. Use this oil regularly for three weeks to get some noticeable results. It enhances the natural beauty to your hair by correcting various hair issues. The beneficial herbs in the ingredients nourish your hair from the roots to the ends and reduce hair loss.
6. Bioaqua Nourishing Conditioner Hair Oil 70ml
Bioaqua Nourishing Conditioner Hair Oil is infused with the crucial nutrients for healthy and beautiful hair. The beneficial ingredients nourish your hair from the roots to the ends. It is light on the hair and doesn’t weigh them down. It absorbs quickly in the scalp and moisturizes your hair and controls hair fall, frizz, and restore damaged hair.
7. Bioaqua Skin Care Essential Oil Lavender 10ml
This oil contains pure Lavender extracts and it can be used for hair as well as anywhere on the skin. It provides essential nutrients to the skin and hair to balance the skin moisture, improves the health of the skin, reduces dryness and coarseness, and gives you shiny and smooth hair. Make sure to use a carrier oil and add 1-3 drops of this oil to it before using it.
8. Dabur Vatika Naturals Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
It contains pure coconut oil along with amla, henna & lemon to provide extra nourishment to your scalp and hair. It’s a unique formulation with natural ingredients that can help you correct any kind of hair problem. Henna protects your hair from oxidation, calms your scalp, and maintains the natural color of hair. Lemon controls the production of sebum with its astringent action and helps in preventing dandruff. Amla maintains natural and healthy thickness for your hair.
9. Dabur Amla Jasmine Hair Oil 200ml
This is a perfect oil for strong, long, and freshly smelling beautiful hair. It adds a shine to your hair and makes your tresses smelling like Jasmine. It is completely safe for colored treated hair and provides protection to your hair from heat and pollution.
10. Arganmidas Moroccan Argan Oil
It is a unique serum with powerful Moroccan argan oil. It absorbs the skin instantly into the skin and hair and gives a beautiful shine to your locks. Enriched with vitamin E and fatty acids provide long term conditioning to your hair and fight off oxidants.
For more information click price in Pakistan
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.