Best Hair Color in Pakistan, Coloring your hair is the best way to get a youthful look. Coloring the hair is a beauty concern for both men and women. People in Pakistan have been using henna paste to color their hair for centuries. Today, you can find hundreds of different hair products to dye your hair in different shades. These shades give you many options for your hair color. Some people prefer light shades while others like to go with darker shades. With hundreds of brands manufacturing hair colors and an even greater number of shades available, it has become a lot difficult to make the right choice. To help you find the right product, we have put together this guide along with the reviews of some of the best hair colors in Pakistan. With our unbiased reviews, you will be able to know which color brand and shade is best suitable for your specific hair type.
Guide to Pick the Best Hair Color in Pakistan
Hair color contains strong chemicals that can damage your hair if you use them for a long time. Here are some ways to choose the best hair color that is safe and gives the best results.
- You can reduce the overall exposure to harsh ingredients by picking Made Safe certified products.
- Make sure to check the label of the product you are buying. Pick products that contain natural and organic ingredients. Many of the hair colors use harsh chemicals such as ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and others that can have negative effects on your health.
- If you are not using a “Made Safe” product you need to be more careful while applying it. Always wear nitrile gloves while applying the conventional dye and ensure that you are in a well-ventilated area.
- If you are going to get your hair dyed from a salon, you can bring your own color with you to get the precision.
Top Hair Color Trends in Pakistan
- The most common hair color is medium chocolate brown. It has a medium to light brown shade that will help you achieve that gorgeous warm look. One of the reasons for its popularity is that it can go with any type of skin tone.
- A blend of brown and blonde is one of the most fascinating shades used in Pakistan. It is applied using a highlighting technique.
- You are sure to fall in love with Deepest Warm Brown. It is the most attractive hair color you will ever find. You can combine it with the honey brown or golden highlights.
- Caramel highlights with Dark Brown are the coolest combination in summer. It gives you an amazing and glamorous look with its natural feel.
- If you want to achieve a more exotic look, Brown Red is the best bet. It has a red shade with a dark brown base.
- If you are aiming for that perfect chic look you can use a Cool Chestnut Brown hair color. The bold, beautiful, and strong Golden Chestnut Brown goes with all skin complexion giving you a cool and warm look at the same time.
Top 7 Hair Color Brands in Pakistan
1. Sparks Semi-Permanent Creme Color
It comes in five different vibrant shades for you to choose from to make your personality shine. It is formulated with strengthening amino acids that give a long-lasting hue to your hair. It is perfect for adding flair with rich shine and color. You don’t need a developer for it and it coats the strands and works without altering melanin.
2. L’Oréal Paris Couleur Experte
This series of hair colors by L’Oreal Paris has four beautiful shades. It is a unique at-home dual-system coloring kit that brings permanent base color and harmonizing highlights in one box. The perfectly coordinated shades give you a rich, salon-like elegant look in two simple steps.
3. PRAVANA ChromaSilk Vivids Creme Hair Color
PRAVANA ChromaSilk features more than 135 shades that are award-winning keratin-based and silk creme colors. These shades come under six different tonal families. This unique and versatile series offers various colors like premixed low light options, vibrant reds, cool violets, and unique cool-based golds and naturals.
4. Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring Color
Hair Colors by Schwarzkopf are salon-inspired anti-breakage technology. It repairs and rebuild inner hair structure and coats the hair strands that protects your hair and makes it smooth. The keratin enriched formula gives you healthy-looking and strong hair. The Pre-Color Serum protects and conditions your hair and helps in even coloring results.
5. Framesi Framcolor Glamour
It is a permanent hair color that offers a line of more than 60 shades that cover gray coverage completely without intermixing. It uses a perfect level system along with a pre-blended basis to give the best results. These hair colors allow you to follow any fashion with simplicity while restoring health to your hair
6. Keune Semi Color
Semi Color is a demi-permanent color range by Keune which is a semi-permanent hair color. It contains a combination of non-oxidative and oxidative pigments. Non-oxidative pigments are large in size and they settle around the strands of hair and can be easily washed out. These colors are free of ammonia and give natural-looking soft tones with a glossy shine.
7. Garnier Color Naturals Creme Hair Color
Garnier Color Naturals Creme Hair Color is one of the most famous products by Garnier. Though the label reads “permanent,” it is a semi-permanent formula. It is infused with three nourishing oils such as almond, olive, and avocado. The formula is free of ammonia. This color is sure to last for at least 8 weeks even if you wash it regularly. Get to know more about hair care products.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.