The charcoal face mask is and has always been the first choice of every girl who wanted to try a face mask and this for good reasons. Charcoal just stands out in the aisle of hundreds of different types of face masks.
It is one of the most effective products you will ever find to address those blackheads or oversized pores. It pulls out all the impurities that settle on the surface of your skin and give you clean, glowing skin.
It acts like a magnet in removing the excess oils and dirt that clog the pores making your skin look dark and dull. The best reason why most of the girls choose this type of face mask is that it is super satisfying. You actually witness the dirt come out of the skin and you get smooth and fresh-looking skin which is one of the best feelings in the world.
If you are up for some deep cleansing and want to try on a charcoal face mask but don’t know which one to pick, we are here to help you. Below are some top picks of the best charcoal face mask in Pakistan for you to choose from. We made sure to list down the products that only contain the best of the ingredients. So let’s get to it.
Benefits of Charcoal Face Masks:
- Mattifying; Charcoal face masks sometimes contain clays like kaolin or bentonite. They do amazing work in absorbing excess oils when combined with charcoal giving your skin a mattified feeling.
- Deep Cleansing: Charcoal pulls all the pollution and impurities from the skin. It goes deep down the skin and clears the pores of sweat, dirt, oils, makeup and pollution.
- Unclogging Blackheads: Charcoal face mask effectively clears out the pores on regular use.
- Prevents Breakouts: Clear pores reduce the risk of breakouts.
- Minimizing the Pores: in addition to cleaning, it also minimizes the appearance of pores.
Tips to Get the Most Out of a Charcoal Face Mask
Below is a guide to pick and use a charcoal face mask to get the best results.
- Get a Multitasker Face Mask: If you are looking for a charcoal face mask to achieve smoother, brighter skin, find a product that contains ingredients like glycolic, salicylic or lactic acids. These ingredients are most effective in removing decreased oil, dead skin cells and other impurities. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you can also use alpha hydroxy acids or beta hydroxy acids to get a smoother appearance.
- Avoid Overdoing it: Applying a charcoal face mask too often can dry out your skin and make your appearance dull. Use it only once a week. If your skin is prone to dryness, stick with once every two weeks.
- Don’t Leave it On For Too Long: After applying a charcoal face mask, don’t leave it on for more than 10 minutes. Wash it off using a mild, fragrance-free cleanser.
- Use Moisturizer Afterwards: Charcoal in the face masks washes away natural oils along with other things. To bring moisture back into your skin, apply a good moisturizer afterward. You can use a balancing toner after washing off the mask to restore pH levels of the skin.
- Stacking Method: Layer the products using the finest first and stack up to the heaviest. Use a hydrating serum first and finish your routine with a moisturizer.
Best Charcoal Face Mask in Pakistan
1. Rivaj UK Charcoal Pinkish White Peel Off Mask 100ml
This charcoal peel-off mask is effective for removing blackheads. Charcoal included in the ingredients boosts the production of collagen in your skin that gives you fresh and healthy skin. It deeply cleanses and tightens pores.
2. Sesso Purifying Black Charcoal Mask 150 Grams
It contains active charcoal and natural ingredients like mulberry and licorice that clear pores. It has brightening power that soothes your skin and minimizes discoloration making your skin bright. It replenishes your skin with moisture with a rich blend of organic ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types for a deep exfoliating formula that effectively removes blackheads.
3. Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask 175 ml
It helps in removing impurities promptly. This mask has a velvety texture that works like magic to revitalize and moisturize your skin making it sensationally soft. The activated charcoal removes toxins and oil. The included Black Sugar smooths the roughness of your skin and hydrates it.
4. Eveline Sheet Mask Charcoal Illuminating Ritual
Eveline Sheet Mask Charcoal illuminating Ritual works deeply to hydrate your skin and nourish it intensively. It clears away the dirt in the pores and prevents excessive sebum production. Also, it reduces the appearance of the pores by tightening them.
5. De’bella Charcoal Peel Off Mask 150ml
This one has micro charcoal particles that help in removing blackheads and whiteheads. It contains a blend of activated charcoal and natural kaolin clay that pull out dirt, pollution, and other impurities like a magnet from your pores making your skin clean, radiant and soft.
6. Beauty Formulas Charcoal Clay Mask 100ml
It contains a combination of activated charcoal and natural kaolin clay that clears the pores on the skin. It is a great choice if you want to achieve radiant and deeply cleansed skin.
7. Derma Shine Pure Whitening Charcoal Black Mask 200g
The charcoal extract in the product gives a pure whitening effect on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. It works deep under the skin and lightens your skin.
8. Oriflame Charcoal Peel-off Mask 50ml
Oriflame Charcoal Peel-off mask actively unclogs, minimizes, and purifies pores. The powerful formula includes pineapple extract, Salicylic Acid, and charcoal powder that effectively remove dirt, oil, and impurities. It clears away blackheads and gives you flawless skin.
9. La’ Ginny Peel Off Mask Charcoal 100 ml
This charcoal peel-off mask exfoliates dead skin cells, controls excess oil and unclogs pores by removing dirt from them. It brightens your skin and makes it look healthy. It contains salicylic acid, lactic acid, Recutita flower extract and charcoal powder.
10. HollyWood Deep Pore Black Carbon Mud Mask 100ml
It is a detoxifying intensive mud mask formulated with activated powerful salicylic acid, activated carbon natural charcoals, concentrated multi fruity acids, plant extracts and rich antioxidants. This natural but strong formula cleans the pores deeply, removing sebum buildup, blackheads, and dead skin cells for a luminous and clearer complexion. For more information click here.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.