Coconut oil, an all-natural ingredient has become a staple hair and skincare savior because of its versatility, nourishing nutrients, and delish scent.
Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids which is a type of saturated fat. It helps moisturize and soothe dry, inflamed skin.
It also has antioxidants to fight inflammation and free radicals. However, it can clog pores so you might want to avoid using it on your face.
It can not only be used for moisturizing the body, removing makeup, and keeping the mouth clean, but it also makes a good hair mask.
Not all coconut oils are the same as they are extracted from different sources and processed in different ways. Therefore, you need to be picky when choosing coconut oil for your beauty routine. Usually, the more processed coconut oil stips away the vitamins and other nutrients. Coconut oil has anti-fungal properties; that’s why it resists the fungal infections and keeps the scalp clean and well-nourished. Ingredients It contains 100 percent pure coconut extracts that are rich in vitamins.
If you are looking for coconut oil for your hair, we have listed down the best coconut oil for hair in Pakistan. So let’s get started.
Various Considerations While Buying the Best Coconut Oil for Your Hair
As all coconut oils are not created equal, you need to keep certain things in your mind to pick the right product for yourself. Here are some tips to pick the best coconut oil for your hair:
- Check the Label: Read the label for the words like “virgin” (sourced from fresh coconuts), “organic” (manufactured with coconuts grown without chemical pesticides), and “non-hydrogenated” (containing more dangerous trans fats).
- Expeller- or Cold-Pressed: It shows that no chemicals or heat were used in the extraction of oil which retains the beneficial properties of coconut oil in it.
- Fractionated Oils: FractIonating is a non-chemical process. During this process, the compounds that keep the coconut oil solid at room temperature are removed. So, the fractionated oils come in liquid form which is lightweight and less greasy on the skin. This coconut oil is a fantastic carrier oil and can also be used as a base for beauty products.
- Avoid RBD Oils: If the label reads RBD, it means that the oil has been bleached, refined, and deodorized. The extra processing removes many useful antioxidants, polyphenols, and phytonutrients. So, make sure it doesn’t go on the skin.
- Check the Color: steer clear from the coconut oil if it has a gray or yellow tint as it can be a sign of contamination.
- Certified Product: Check if your product has been certified by renowned quality control institutions. These certifications are proof for the product being the best quality. If it has a “Non-GMO Seal of Approval”, it means that it is not genetically modified. And, if it is “Fairtrade Certified”, it means that the coconut oil is ethically sourced.
Benefits of Coconut Oils:
- Prevents Hair Damage: it contains lauric acid that penetrates the hair shaft and makes up for the protein loss in the damaged and non-damaged hair.
- Prevents Lice: coconut oil prevents oil when combined with anise.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Lauric acid also promotes hair growth.
- Possible Sun Protection: it has moderate UV blocking capacity but it is not as effective as a commercial UV blocker.
- Dandruff Control: It has straight-chain fatty acids that work as antimicrobial agents which help in controlling dandruff.
Best Coconut Oil For Hair in Pakistan
1. Haque Planters Coconut Oil
Haque Planters Coconut Oil is naturally filtered made with fresh and handpicked coconuts. It is free of base oil and chemical ingredients. It helps in preventing hair fall and makes the strands shiny and helps it grow long. It adds natural freshness to your hair.
2. Dabur Vatika Naturals Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
Dabur is an Indian based brand of 100% organic products that build on the legacy of the best quality. Vatika is the top quality coconut hair oil that is enriched with amla, henna, lemon, and 5 other beneficial herbs. The unique formulation of this hair ensures deeper penetration which makes your hair and scalp healthy and nourished.
3. Saeed Ghani Coconut Enriched Hair Oil
Saeed Ghani is one of the most famous brands of natural skin and hair care products. You can use this coconut enriched hair oil for hair treatment and as a conditioner. It adds shine and bounce to your tresses and makes them beautiful. Various studies have shown that coconut oil works deeply into the hair shaft and repairs damaged hair while reversing protein loss.
4. Beaver Coconut Oil Conditioner
This coconut oil conditioner by Beaver provides much-needed moisture to your hair strands inside out while improving the health of hair. It repairs dry and damaged hair and locks in water for preventing dryness. It contains aloe vera and coconut oil that hydrate and smoothes your hair without weighing it down.
5. Parachute Coconut Oil
Parachute coconut oil is 100% Pure Coconut Oil is a convenient way to bring all the goodness of natural coconut oil to your hair. It is microfiltered and edible grade oil that is made from Kerala’s finest coconuts. You can easily find it from any store in Pakistan. Coconut oil has anti-fungal properties; that’s why it resists fungal infections and keeps the scalp clean and well-nourished. Ingredients It contains 100 percent pure coconut extracts that are rich in vitamins.
6. Haque Planters Paragon Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100ml
It contains naturally filtered coconut oil free of any base oil or chemicals. To get the best results, use it regularly 2-3 times a day. It is made from the best quality coconuts that effectively moisturize your hair and protect it from heat.
7. Hemani Pure Natural Sri Lankan Coconut Oil
It contains lightweight and highly refined oil that repairs damaged hair and beautifies your hair. It provides an amazing defense from harmful UV rays and pollution. Coconut oil contains saturated fats. You can apply it on your skin as it works as a cleanser. Sunscreen and moisturizer.
8. The Vitamin Company Coconut Hair Oil 200ml
Coconut oil works perfectly for all hair types to make it stronger and look shinier. This product is enriched with all-natural substances that have no side effects. The VItamin Company is an American-based company that produces natural products so you can completely trust this one. Get to know more about hair oils.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.