Jazz is one of the most popular mobile network operators in Pakistan right now. The acquisition of Warid made the company the biggest cellular communication network operator in the country, with a customer base of more than 66 million. If you’re a jazz subscriber and want to learn how to load Jazz card, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you about several different methods you can use to load the Jazz mobile card. Just ensure to stay with us for a couple of minutes. Furthermore, in any login issues or jazz load problems, one can contact Jazz Ecare Login.
Jazz is a popular 4G mobile operating company in Pakistan that covers all the regions of Pakistan. Until now, the company has successfully gained the trust of more than 66 million mobile users in Pakistan.  This shows the reliability of the company and how good its services, features, and offers are. Jazz has gained a lot of popularity due to its 4G LTE network. Moreover, you can also check the internet, SMS, and call history with Jazz Ecare.
Ahead, the methods to answer your question “how to load Jazz card?” Follow these methods, and you can easily load the Jazz recharge card on your Jazz sim. So, read the methods carefully and decide which method is best suited for you. You can choose any of the methods below, as both of these methods are 100 percent working in 2021. Get to know more about the Jazz advance balance which can surely in emergency situations.
First Method For Jazz Card Load
- Open your smartphone dialler.
- Then, dial *123* followed by 14 digit PIN on the Jazz scratch card and then dial “#.”
- In the end, press SEND the numeric combo to recharge the balance in your Jazz sim.
- Jazz sim customers can check their account credit simply by dialing *111#
For any sort of query do not hesitate to dial the Jazz helpline.
Second Method For Jazz Card Load
- Mobile phone Jazz users can download the Jazz World App to recharge their Jazz account. You can download the application from the Apple store or Google Play Store, depending on the mobile you have
- After downloading it, open the app.
- Enter your Jazz number and the rest of the details that are required.
- Next, you will see various options on the home screen of the application.
- On the app home screen, tap on the “tap to recharge” option.
- Then, tap on “pay with a scratch card.”
- In the end, dial the 14 digit PIN on the card and tap on the “recharge” option to load the Jazz card.
Furthermore, discover this awesome way to get Jazz balance share in no time.
You can also use Careem mobile app, Easypaisa, or JazzCash to top-up your mobile credit. Just go to any of the mentioned apps and recharge your account credit without any trouble. If you are facing some trouble with loading the jazz card, you can call the Jazz 24/7 helpline. Just dial 111 on your smartphone and inquire with the customer care operator regarding your problem. Moreover, discover out this easy way to check your remaining Jazz MBs.
Terms and Conditions
- All Jazz Prepaid and Postpaid users can use these methods without any second thought.
- The recharge is free of cost except for the standard taxes.
- Codes can be altered by Jazz at any time.
- Visit the Jazz website online to clear any confusion or any additional information
We hope we have given you all the information to clear your confusion regarding how to load the Jazz card. The process is simple if you follow our guide and do the steps mentioned earlier properly. Additionally, check out these jazz call packages to talk to your loved ones at any time.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.