Pakistan Army is ranked as one of the biggest and most powerful armies in the world by active military personnel 2020. Pak Army has about 654,000 active soldiers and holds 6th position in the world.
It is the best institute where you can serve your country and attain martyrdom for the beloved homeland. This is the reason why the citizens of Pakistan love the Pak army and want to join Pakistan army.
If you too want to join Pak Army. You can join the Pak Army on the basis of matric, FSc, and even graduation. Keep reading this article to find out how to join Pak Army on the basis of your academic qualifications. Everyone is enthusiastic to Join Pak Army whether he/she has done matric, intermediate or bachelors. That is why the Pak Army gives multiple options for civilians from every walk of life to become one of them and serve the nation. You can also check out how to Join Armed Forces.
Pak army jobs are offered in regular commission, short service regular commission, direct short service commission, female engineers, lady officers, PMA long course, cadet course, join Pakistan Army as a captain, major, civilian, webmaster, clerks, soldier, second lieutenant, IT engineer, doctor and many other fields.
We have brought to you a complete guide on the selection procedure and criteria to join Army and what are the requirements of different jobs in the Pak Army. We have also explained in detail the registration process and the selection process of the Pakistan Army so sit back and keep reading.
Age Limit to Join Pakistan Army
The age limit is different for different jobs in Pak Army you are applying for. The relaxing age for every job in Pak Army is 03 months in both lower and upper age limits.
Age Limit to join Pakistan Army after Matric and Intermediate Basis:
If you want to join Pak army on the basis of Matric or intermediate (FA or FSc), you must be from 17 to 22 years of age.
Age Limit for Graduation (2 years) Basis:
If you want to apply for Pak Army on the basis of Graduation (2 years), the age limit is from 17 to 23 years of age.
Age Limit for Graduation (4 years) Basis:
Those who have a graduation degree of 4 years must be between 17-24 years to apply for Pak Army.
Age Limit for MBBS or Master’s Degree Basis:
The age limit to join the Pakistan Army on the basis of a Master’s Degree or MBBS is 28 years.
Mandatory Requirements to Join Army
- The candidate must be male and unmarried.
- He must be between 12-23 years of age.
- He must be a citizen of Pakistan and must not have the nationality of any other country.
- The candidate should have a minimum height of 5′ 4″.
- The candidate must be fit and have a suitable Body Mass Index.
- The candidate must have a Matric Certificate and Marksheet for joining the Pak Army. For O or A level qualified candidates, they must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- The candidates who want to join Pakistan Army after FA/FSc, should have at least 60% marks in their intermediate.
- The candidates who want to join Pak Army on the basis of BA or BSc, should have at least 50% marks in Graduation and 60% marks in Intermediate.
- If the age of the candidate is above 18, National Identity Card is compulsory.
- Those who are under 18 can apply on the basis of Form B along with their parent’s CNIC.
- Attach attested photocopies of all documents along with 6 attested passport-size photographs.
Online Registration Guide to Join Pak Army
You can join the Pakistan army after matric, intermediate (FSc, ICS), Graduate or postgraduate as a Soldier or a Commission officer.
- Go to WWW.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and register yourself through the online registration process with your email address and fill out the forms or visit the nearest selection center of Pak army.
- After registering yourself, you will receive your preliminary test date.
- Fill the form with the correct information about the academic record and personal info as you cannot edit it later.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will get a PIN which you should note carefully to access your profile on the website later.
- You will receive your registration number slip on your given address within a few days.
- You should bring your registration number slip, CNIC or Form B and all the documents on the test day.
- Make sure to bring the application fee of PKR 300/- on the test day as well.
- Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir and other areas of Pakistan as well.
Selection Process of Pakistan Army
- The first test at Pakistan Army selection center is an intelligence test which includes MCQs related to English, General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, islamic studies and mathematics.
- The candidates passing the intelligence test will take a physical test.
- The candidates passing the physical test will appear for the interview.
- Those who clear all the previous tests and the interview will be called up for the ISSB test.
- After the ISSB test, the shortlisted candidates will undergo a complete medical examination.
How to Join Pakistan Army as a Doctor?
There are jobs in Pakistan Army for Doctors or General Duty Medical officers. You don’t need a graduation degree from only Army Medical Colleges. Both males and females can join the Pakistan army as doctors.
- The candidate can be a graduate of any medical college.
- The candidate must have a height of at least 5 feet.
- The candidate must register himself at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or apply manually by visiting the selection center of Pakistan Army.
- The candidate must take the Preliminary (screening) test which is held in the major cities of Pakistan.
How can I join Pak Army after matric Male 2021?
If you want to become a part of the Pak armed forces after matriculation or Intermediate, you must be aged between 17-22 years. If you fall in this age group follow these steps:
- Go to WWW.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and register yourself through the online registration process with your email address and fill out the forms or visit the nearest selection center of the Pak army.
- After registering yourself, you will receive your preliminary test date.
- You have to fill the form with the correct information as you cannot edit it later.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will be given a PIN which you should note carefully to access your profile on the website later.
- You will receive your roll number slip at your given address within a few days.
- You should bring your roll number slip, CNIC or Form B, and all the documents on the test day.
Can a girl join Pak Army after matric?
Females can apply for the Armed Forces Nursing Service if they have done matriculation. For this, you must have a minimum of 55% marks in matriculation with science subjects.
You can also be a part of the Pakistan Army on the basis of intermediate as a Nursing staff. The commission type is AFNS General Nursing.
Can I join Pak Army on the basis of FSc?
Yes, you can be a part of the Pak Army if you have done FSc. For that, you should have at least 60% marks in their intermediate.
You must be an unmarried male with the age between 17-22 years.
How Can I Join Pak Army as Captain?
Pakistan army offers jobs for the citizens to join Pak army as captain and other ranks. Candidates who have graduated or have a postgraduate degree are able to join Pak Army as captains. If you want to join the Pak army as a captain, you have to go through a filtered process as it has strict criteria.
Once shortlisted, you will have a six months training period and then you will be ranked as a captain. You can join the Pak army as a captain in the army education corps (AEC) as well as the corps of the ordinance (Ord).
You will have to follow the same procedure as mentioned above to apply and join the Pak army through online registration. If you still have any queries click here.
Why should I Join Pak Army After Graduation?
You should opt for Pak Army After Graduation because It is a better use for your degree It will save your time and effort from unnecessary jobs To secure your future For competitive salaries Promotion opportunities Social insurance Benefits Different Special Allowances Prestigious opportunity to serve your nation as a responsible citizen.
There would be a great chance for the students to join Pak Army after intermediate or graduation at the age between 17-25 years. Join Pak Army After Graduation Joining the Pak Army after graduation is the utmost dream of every Pakistani graduated student.
How can a technician join Pak Army?
Candidate can join Pak army after matric as a draft man. Technician: Responsible for fixing electricity issues. There are not high qualification requirements for the technician, but he must be an expert in fixing the technical issues.
Candidate can join Pak army after matric as a telephone supervisor. Telephone Supervisor: Responsible for handling telephonic operations. To get selected as the telephone supervisor in the Pak army, a high degree is not required. The candidate must know telephone operations and confidence and loyalty.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.