Warid is one of the most popular mobile network operators in Pakistan right now. Jazz’s acquisition made the company the biggest cellular communication network operator in the country, with a customer base of more than 66 million. If you’re a Warid subscriber and want to learn how to load a Warid card, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you about several different methods you can use to load the Warid mobile card. Just ensure to stay with us for a couple of minutes.
Warid is a popular 4G mobile operating company in Pakistan that covers all the regions of Pakistan. Until now, the company has successfully gained the trust of more than 66 million mobile users in Pakistan. This shows the reliability of the company and how good its services, features, and offers are. Warid has gained a lot of popularity due to its 4G LTE network.
Ahead, the methods to answer your question “how to load Warid card?” Follow these methods, and you can easily load the Warid recharge card on your Warid sim. So, read the methods carefully and decide which method is best suited for you. You can choose any of the methods below, as both of these methods are 100 percent working in 2021.
First Method For Warid Card Load
- Open your smartphone dialler.
- Then, dial *123* followed by 14 digit PIN on the Warid scratch card, and then dial “#.”
- In the end, press SEND the numeric combo to recharge the balance in your Warid sim.
- Warid sim customers can check their account credit simply by dialing *111#
Second Method For Warid Card Load
- Mobile phone Warid users can download the Jazz World App to recharge their Warid account. You can download the application from the Apple store or Google Play Store, depending on the mobile you have
- After downloading it, open the app.
- Enter your Warid number and the rest of the details that are required.
- Next, you will see various options on the home screen of the application.
- On the app home screen, tap on the “tap to recharge” option.
- Then, tap on “pay with a scratch card.”
- In the end, dial the 14 digit PIN on the card and tap on the “recharge” option to load the Warid card.
You can also use Careem mobile app, Easypaisa, or JazzCash to top-up your mobile credit. Just go to any of the mentioned apps and recharge your account credit without any trouble. If you are facing some trouble with loading the Warid card, you can call Warid 24/7 helpline. Just dial 111 on your smartphone and inquire with the customer care operator regarding your problem.
Terms and Conditions
- All Warid Prepaid and Postpaid users can use these methods without any second thought.
- The recharge is free of cost except for the standard taxes.
- Codes can be altered by Warid at any time.
- Visit the Warid website online to clear any confusion or any additional information
We hope we have given you all the information to clear your confusion regarding how to load the Warid card. The process is simple if you follow our guide and do the steps mentioned earlier properly.