Hair wax for men has been around for a long time and its use is increasing day by day as men look for a better hairstyle.
They are more fluid, lighter and easier to apply than its hairstyling comrades like pomade, clay, pastes, and gel.
Unlike other hair styling products, hair wax allows you to easily remold your hair throughout the day. Also, unlike gels and some pomades, it doesn’t give your hair shine.
Hair wax provides adequate hold to your hair so that you can style your hair effortlessly. But the problem is that there are so many hair waxes in the market that it becomes hard to make a decision about which one to purchase.
If you are looking for a hair wax for your hair, we have done hours of research to bring you the best hair wax in Pakistan. This will surely help you get the right product for your hair.
So pick the most suitable item from the list below and enjoy a flawless hairstyle for the whole day.
Tips to Pick the Best Hair Wax for Your Hair
A lot more matters than just the strongest hold when it comes to picking the right hair wax. One of the most important you want to keep in mind while buying hair wax is your hair length and hair type. Some hair waxes are only designed to be applied to fine hair while others work well for thick hair. For thick, short hair, look for a product that provides a firmer hold. Pick the one with a milder hold when you are growing out long hair.
Keep these factors in mind to find the styling wax that is made for your specific hair and can give you the hairstyle you are aiming at.
- Shine: Different waxes can give you different levels of shine. You desire a textured, natural look, look for the wax that gives a matte finish. Waxes are available for none to a high level of shine. No matter the level of shine, they do not make your hair look greasy. Make your mind about the sleekness you want and make your purchase accordingly.
- Hold: Hair waxes provide different levels of control and hold to your hair to keep it in place all day long. You can choose from light, medium, and hard holds. It will not flake or stiffen like gel regardless of the level of hold. They also add structure and volume to your hairstyle.
- Restyling: Hair wax allows you to style and then restyle your hair without washing or re-applying it. This allows you to get a flawless style throughout the day.
- Fragrance: Each hair wax has a different kind of scent so you can choose one according to your personal preference.
- Price: Hair waxes are available in a wide price range. Buying a cheap hair wax may not be a good idea but pricey hair waxes can be overrated. With a little effort and search, you can get a good quality product at a low price. So be sure to look around a bit.
Best Hair Wax in Pakistan
1. Keune Design Jelly Wax
It is a multi-purpose gel-wax that works perfectly for short to medium length hair. For a gel texture, apply it on damp hair and if you apply it on dry hair, you will get a wax definition. It doesn’t make your hair stiff so you can restyle your hair any time in the day. It spreads on the hair easily and it is easy to wash it off. It has a lightweight formula that doesn’t weigh down your hair.
2. Schwarzkopf Taft Ultra Wax
It contains a non-sticky formula added with piecey texture and separation that gives impressive spikes and waves. It has an ultimate styling power which keeps your hairstyle in place throughout the day. It gives 30% better fixation, protects hair from drying out.
3. Palmers Soft Formula Shaping Wax With Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil
If you want clean styling for your hair, this is the best product for you. This shaping wax is infused with vitamin E and Jojoba oil that nourishes your scalp and gives a perfect definition to your hair. It doesn’t damage your hair in any way.
4. Beauty Formulas Honey Treatment Wax
It is enriched with honey extract along with Bee Pollen extracts which are minerals, proteins and vitamins. It nourishes your hair while making it perfect for styling. It restores the vitality of your hair while conditioning it. Regular use of this wax will make your hair healthier, stronger and more lustrous.
5. Framesi I.Dentity Show Wax
It is one of the best hair waxes for carving styles. It doesn’t contain oils. You can restyle your hair over the course of the day without losing the rigidity of hair. It allows you to have a natural, long-lasting style. It is neither greasy nor shiny.
6. Brylcreem Strong Hair Wax
It is a strong hair wax that is easy to use and comes at an affordable price. It is suitable for all hair types. Many professionals use this hair wax for styling in salons. It is non-greasy, shine-free, gives a long-lasting effect, and washes off easily.
7. American Crew Fiber Hair Wax
This wax can help you make any hairstyle you want for the upcoming special event. It provides a stronghold and leaves your hair smelling pleasant. It is easy to apply and has a long-lasting effect. The downside of this wax is that it is greasy and gives too much shine.
8. Beaver Magotan Matt & Hard Wax 75gm
It offers a strong holding effect which is ideal for a hard, strong hairstyle. It dries quickly to allow you to craft your hairstyle in no time. Get your hands on one of these to get cool hairstyles. It is perfect for lasting styling and keeps your hair strands upright. Apply it on dry hair for the best results.
9. Lolane Head Up Light Matte Wax 75g
This wax has Zinc PCA that controls the production of oil on the scalp. It has sweat resistant quality that prevents itchiness in the scalp. It is perfect for a spiky look.
10. Gatsby Hair Wax Power Shine
This hair wax is ideal to get a new look and style. It makes your hair look shiny and you can make any hairstyle with it. It has a citrus fragrance that will give you a refreshing feel. For more information about the beauty product click here.
Hamza Subhan is a digital content director at Price In Pakistan. He lives in Lahore. He keeps an eye on every new item in the markets of Pakistan and his hand on the pulse of Pakistani people to provide them with the information that they need about the product. He has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from UET Lahore. His keen passion for the latest technology, gadgets, and knowledge about electrical appliances led him to launch Price In Pakistan. He is the main hand behind the articles related to electrical home appliances and gadgets. When he is not looking out for the new technology and writing about it, he is playing guitar and singing for his friends.