Are you running out of credit? Are you searching for Zong loan code? If yes is the answer to both of these questions, you are at the right place. Here we will learn how to get a Zong advance balance or Zong advance loan. Read on to go through all the details of Zong advance.
Additionally, check out these Zong call packages to talk to your loved ones at any time.
Zong is a 4G cellular communication and data network operating in Pakistan. Its 4G internet service covers different regions of Pakistan. They offer various exciting calls, SMS, and internet packages to their valued customers. According to PTA, Zong has successfully gained the trust of more than 36 million customers in Pakistan. Furthermore, discover this awesome way to get a Zong balance share in no time.
Zong Loan Code
The Zong advance loan code is *911#. You can quickly and easily get the Zong advance balance using this loan service.
Zong Advance Balance
In order to avail Zong advance balance, you should have balance less than Rs. 10. Before activating Zong loan, you need to recharge your account within the last 30 days. The Zong advance will be subtracted from your next recharge. You will also pay some service charges along with standard taxes. For any sort of query do not hesitate to dial the Zong helpline.
How To Avail Zong Advance Balance(Zong Advance Loan):
- Open the dialer and dial Zong advance balance code *911# to get the advance balance.
- You can also send a blank SMS to 911 to avail Zong advance loan. After some time, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Then, very soon, you will get the advance credit of Rs. 25 in your Zong account.
- Rs. 3.5 are the service charges to use Zong advance Loan service
- Send Unsub to 911 to unsubscribe
- Postpaid customers aren’t eligible for this service.
- The service charges for Zong advance are Rs. 3.5. Therefore, Rs. 28.5 will be deducted on your next recharge
Additionally, check out the way to Inspect Zong load Card.
Terms and Conditions:
- For more information, visit Zong
- For any additional information call on Zong helpline 310
- Dial *222# to check your credit after availing of Zong loan
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA.
- You can report unreasonable and unwanted messages by texting the sender’s number to 9000 –PTA.
Moreover, discover out this easy way to check your remaining Zong MBs.